Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Hogs n’ Kisses



 Hogs n’ Kisses
This little piggy is ready for Valentine’s Day!

Use Flirty Flamingo Cardstock and cut him out using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Mini Curvy Keepsake Box die.
Glue the box together using liquid Tombow and then fold the box together! Before you close him up, add 5 Hershey’s kisses to him. Close the box and you are ready to decorate!

His eyes are 3/4” circles out of white cardstock and the pupils are 1/2” circles cut out of black cardstock! I like my eyes to look a bit wild, so I glue them on in a slightly cross-eyed fashion and don’t line them up. I put a highlight in them using a white paint marker.

The snout is flirty flamingo cut from the smallest Layering ovals die. I sponged the edges with Melon Mambo. Ears are also Flirty Flamingo cardstock cut with the smallest triangle die in the Stitched triangle dies. Edges also sponged with Melon Mambo. His black nostrils are cut with a regular paper punch - the kind you’d use to put paper in a binder!

The final touch is a curly tail! I use a 1” circle punch and flirty flamingo paper, cut the circle into a spiral and glue on!

A fun project to let someone know you care about them!  Supplies listed below and links take you to my Stampin' Up shop












No comments:

Post a Comment