Friday, December 4, 2020

 


I found this card while organizing my studio this morning.  It’s the first card I ever made at LeeAnn Greff’s.  I wanted to learn how to make cards and had done a search for Stampin’ Up in Minot, ND.  I had heard the name Stampin’ Up before.  I think 3 demonstrators came up, but LeeAnn had a calendar of classes listed, so I contacted her and joined one! 

 It was love at first stamp. I placed my $25 minimum order at the first class and went home with a catalog and created a wish list!  My next order was $400 and LeeAnn asked if I wanted to sign up as a demonstrator!  (Why can’t I find a customer like me???).   It’s been a lot of years of fun, friends and creativity!  It’s kept me sane to stamp when my life has been crazy!  I still love it!  I’m so grateful for my stamping friends and love that I still am in contact with many of them!  They inspire me in many, many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment