Thursday, January 14, 2021

 You Are My Sunshine Card



I designed a fun card in my studio tonight.  This one uses scraps of paper to help create the main image.

Cut the Granny Apple Green cardstock and 4 1/4" x 11 and score at 5 1/2" and fold.

The Flirty Flamingo cardstock is 4" x 5 1/4".  Stamp image from Sweet Strawberry stamp set in Poppy parade and stamp on 2 corners of this piece.

The scraps are from the Berry Delightful DSP and measure 1 x 4".

The piece I stamped on is cut with the biggest shaped die from the So Sentimental Bundle and I stamped with a image from the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set!

Add 3 Red Rhinestones

The inside is 3 x 5" Basic white cardstock stamped with another image from Ridiculously Awesome and uses a strip on paper left over from the DSP.



Granny Apple Green Cardstock

Flirty Flamingo Cardstock

Basic White Cardstock


Berry Delightful DSP


Poppy Parade Ink Pad

Red Rhinestones



Sweet Strawberry Bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment