Thursday, September 9, 2021

Penguin Place Bundle & Penguin Playmates DSP



This adorable card was made for a swap with my Flowerbug friends based in North Dakota.  The card is a fun fold called a Corner Latch Card.   The focal piece tucks into the corner flap.  

I used the Penguin Place Bundle, which includes a stamp set and a punch.  It was my number one have-to-have choice in the new July to December catalog!  The fabulously color coordinated paper is from the Penguin Playmates DSP and is free right now with a $50 order during Sale-a-Bration.  

Measurements for this card are:
Misty Moonlight Card Base 11 x 4 1/4", scored at 5 1/2"; 
cut 2 3/4" off the card base
Corner is 2 1/4" square; cut in half on the diagonal
White inside piece is 4 x 5 1/4"
You'll also need DSP:
Stripes, 4 x 2 1/2"
Polka Dots, 4 x 2 1/2"
Fresh Freesia Snowflakes 2", cut diagonally

The central Fresh Freesia piece was die cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690)
I also added some rhinestones, I love sparkle!

If you need help ordering any of these products, please contact me!  You can order them on my Stampin' Up store at: candacebirch.stampinup.net or click the links below!
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment