Sunday, November 14, 2021


It's time for another International Blog Hop!  This month I'm featuring the Gorgeous Leaves Bundle and the Give it a Whirl Dies!  My sentiment comes from the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set.


I stamped leaf images on the card front and the peek-a-boo circle in Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso!  I love this sentiment and bought this stamp set specifically for it!



Card inside was stamped with the 3 colors already mentioned.  I used the re-inkers to make my own stamp pad out of a Wet-Nap, hand and face cleansing wipes.  I love the tie-dye effect of the mixed colors!

Be sure to check out the next blog on the list!  

 

15 comments:

  1. What a fun card - love this Candace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea for this die and one of my favorite stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so fun - anyone who receives one will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. I love the baby wipe technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice fall card. I just ordered the dies you used. Thanks for showing me one way to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun Autumnal card Candace x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely autumnal cards. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Love that technique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, it looks like falling leaves when you turn the dial. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are such fun and clever to get the falling leaves in the spinner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the peek-a-boo circle. What a fun idea! Thank you Candace for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards Candace, love your colours x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very clever to have the leaves in the openings!

    ReplyDelete