Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Honeybee Home








This was one of my Spring Catalog swap cards.  I used the Honeybee Home stamp set. 
 
Card base is Basic White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded

My 2nd layer is 2 Granny Apple Green cardstock die cut with the Stitched Triangle Dies

3rd layer is 3 3/4 x 5" Basic White; I used a Blending Brush and Pacific Point to create the sky.

Flowers were stamped in Soft Suede and all die cut.  I originally tried to stamp some directly onto the sky, but it bugged me that the die cut ones had a border and the stamped ones didn't.  Eventually I decided to die cut all the flowers.  They were colored with Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green water colored pencils and I used an aquapainter.

Miss You was stamped in Memento ink.
















Honeybee Home Bundle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment