Tuesday, June 29, 2021


Uncle Sam Curvy Keepsake Treat Box




The Curvy Keepsake Die by Stampin' Up is retired, but it's still one of my favorite die sets to use!

Here I made a Fourth of July treat box.  Cardstock colors are Real Red; Basic White; Night of Navy; Daffodil Delight; Pacific Point (eyes); and Petal Pink.

The hat is a rectangle with 3/8" red stripes glued on and 1/4" blue strip for the hat brim.  I round the corners using a circle punch.

Eyes are 3/4" white circles, 1/2" pacific point circle; black hole punch and a dot of white from a white paint marker.  Nose is 1/2" circle.

The fun beard is actually made from a flower punch!  I filled him with Jolly Ranchers, because July 4th is "melt an egg on the sidewalk" day and I didn't want kisses to melt!  Wouldn't he be a cute addition to your 4th of July place settings?

If you want to order some already made Uncle Sam's - mailed flat and you fill with your own candy, check out my Etsy shop!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment