Thursday, July 15, 2021

 Harry Potter Treat Boxes



Tonight I had Magical Fun in the studio!  I have long been a Harry Potter fan - back to when the books first came out and we’d go to the bookstore at midnight to buy them!  For a couple of summers,  my children did Summer Correspondence class from Hogwarts.  It was a bit of work for me, but a lot of fun.  We had an “owl” that delivered Harry Potter themed homework, games and treats.  The kids were sorted into houses and earned points for their Harry Potter activities and homework as well as chores.  We even had a House Cup that was awarded weekly based on which house had the most points!

So tonight I created some of our favorite magical characters from the books!  The treat box die I used is from Stampin’ Up, but is retired.  I still wanted to share!  #Always


No comments:

Post a Comment