Tuesday, August 3, 2021

 Mermaids and Pirates


Tonight I was finally able to play with the Mermaid & Pirates stamp set from the Stampin' Up!© annual catalog.  I don't know if it was growing up watching Disney's Peter Pan or reading Peter and the Starcatchers as an adult, but I love mermaids and pirates!  

The background on this card was sponged using Daffodil Delight; Granny Apple Green and Bermuda Bay ink pads and the wonderful Plenty of Patterns Masks (#155553).  This pattern looks like mermaid tail scales to me and I couldn't wait to use it!  I colored the mermaid with Stampin' Blends.  Her rock is just a random shape I cut from Basic Gray paper. 

Here are the card measurements:
Card base, Bermuda Bay 8 1/2 x 5 1/2", scored of the 8 1/2" side at 
4 1/4"
Granny Apple Green mat, 4 x 5 1/4"
Basic White layer 3 3/4 x 5" and sponged using one of the Plenty of Patterns masks

It all makes me want to take a trip to the Beach!





No comments:

Post a Comment