Thursday, August 5, 2021

Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy & Sahara Sand


I made this card for a team card swap using Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and Sahara sand.  It uses the Sweet Strawberry stamp set.  The card base is Sahara Sand.  I stamped the flowers and leaf images in Sahara Sand on the cardstock.  The Night of Navy piece measures 4 x 2 1/2" and was embossed using the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder.

Strawberry outlines were stamped in Cherry Cobbler and then insides were stamped in Cherry Cobbler, then stamped off before stamping.  The stems are Night of Navy and is the "That was so sweet of you" sentiment.  The sentiment was stamped onto a circle and them cut on 2 sides.  I sponged the edges with Cherry Cobbler.

I added a rhinestone to one of the strawberries and then had fun wrapping linen thread around the night of navy piece.  I'm not sure what got into me, but I didn't feel like wrapping the thread in a "normal" way.  I ended up really liking the result.  I added a double bow with a glue dot!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment