Thursday, October 21, 2021

Evergreen Elegance is simply beautiful


This stamp set is so gorgeous, it needs very little to make a beautiful card!  

I used a  Evening Evergreen card base, it measures 5 1/2 x 11, scored at 4 1/4".  The next layer is Soft Succulent cardstock measuring 5 1/4 x 4".  The Basic White cardstock is 5 x 3 3/4" and I cut 2 of those, one for the outside and one for the inside.  The sentiment is stamped in Evening Evergreen ink on a scrap of white and I use a 3/8" strip of the Rose Gold paper to set it off.

I stamped the snowflakes in Pool Party Ink using the Snowflake Wishes stamp set.  The trees were stamped in Evening Evergreen Ink, I stamped and then immediately stamped again to get the lighter trees.  So Beautiful!  Holiday rhinestones added a bit of sparkle to the card!


The inside was fun to do!  I stamped the sentiment in Evening Evergreen.  Then I used the Evergreen Border punch to punch out the trees.  Here's the fun part, after being punched, run the strip of trees through the cut and emboss machine using an embossing folder to add some texture.  I used the 3D Bark embossing folder.  Doesn't it make the trees look more real?  I love it!  *Thanks to Marilyn Roll for the fun tree texturing idea!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment