Saturday, October 23, 2021

My Favorite Evergreen card - Shades of Silver


 This gorgeous background was sponged in Fresh Freesia Ink Pad and Night of Navy Ink Pad onto Basic White Cardstock.  The trees were punched with the Evergreen Elegance Border Punch in our 3  Silver Foil Specialty Paper.  I put the darkest in the back and worked to the lightest and brightest silver foil.  I put a strip of Smoky Slate cardstock across the bottom. 



It's hard to see in the full photo, but I heat embossed the sentiment in Silver Embossing PowderBasic Rhinestones added some starts to the night sky.


I stamped one of the trees from the Evergreen Elegance stamp set 3 times inside the card in Night of Navy, stamping once with full strength ink and then immediately stamping 2 more times without reinking.

This is my FAVORITE card using this bundle - - - - so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment