Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Monochromatic Card Swap



This card was made for a monochromatic card swap.  Monochromatic is challenging for me but I love what I finally came up with!

Card base is Blushing Bride 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" and I ran one end through the Stampin' Cut n'Emboss machine using the Basic Border dies to cut off about an inch and give it a cool edge.

I used the Friendly Hello stamp set which is free with a $100 order during Sale-a-Bration, it also comes with 12 x 12" coordinated paper.  I stamped in Blushing Bride and colored the flower centers in with Wink of Stella.  

Layering circles dies made my sentiment and background circle.  The background circle was textured with the gingham embossing folder.  I stamped the images in blushing bride and used a blushing bride marker and wink of stella to color the centers.

The accent DSP on the card inside was cut at 1 1/4" and came from the Pattern Party DSP pack!

The 3/4" white frayed ribbon was my accent, and I adhered it with glue dots.  Glue dots are ribbons' best friend!

Products used are listed below, if you need help ordering, please message me or email me at: knottybirchstudios@gmail.com

Candace Birch



















No comments:

Post a Comment