Sunday, January 16, 2022

Rainbow of Happiness Pop Card




I love color and rainbows are definitely colorful, so when Stampin' Up!© released this set, it was in my first order!  This  card is also made with the Supple Shimmer DSP which comes in rose and pale blue!



This card has a fun Pop component!  Want the details?  Here goes:

Base card is 4 1/4 x 11" in smoky slate.  
Next Layer is Pool Party and was textured with the Gingham Embossing Folder.  I also used the Layering Circles Dies to cut a hole in this layer, then I marked where I wanted it on the card base and cut that circle too.
The rainbow pop up piece is smoky slate DSP with the next smaller size circle cut in basic white.  The pop up piece is made by cutting a piece of DSP 2 x 4 1/2"; score it at every inch. Glue into the box shape.  You need an additional strip of paper 3/4 x 2", fold it in half.  Glue one side of this onto the box and the other side onto the back of the rainbow piece.
(I closed the card, put glue on the strip and put the rainbow piece in so that it would line up right.)
Now add the rainbow pieces to the circle, they were cutting using the Rainbow of Happiness dies in Polished pink, Pink Supple Shimmer, Pool Party Supple Shimmer and Pool Party.
If you cut one rainbow out of each color and mix and match, you end up with 4 rainbows!
I used Polished pink and basic white strips for the sentiment on the front and stamped it with the "You make me happy" sentiment in Polished Pink.
I stamped the inside with "A little something to brighten your day".
 

If you have questions, let me know!  Candace Birch













Rainbow of Happiness Bundle














Gingham Embossing Folder











Supple Shimmer Cardstock











Polished PInk Cardstock












Pool Party Cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment